This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years, 5 months ago by Ayoade.

• Author
     Ayoade
    Keymaster

Are you new here? We would love to meet you. Please introduce yourself to the Woculus Virtual Communications Academy here.

Muna Yussuf
    Participant

Dear All,

i am new to the forum and my names are Muna Yussuf i am working with an international organization for Migration for Somalia Mission and i would like to improve my email writings please feel free to correct me anytime you see slight error in my communication for self improvements am not competent enough in email writings but i hope i will learn and gain something from this forum.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Muna

Ayoade
    Keymaster

Dear Muna Yussuf,

Thank you for coming onboard. We are glad to have you here. Your English is quite okay. With time, you would improve very well.

I will quickly make some corrections to your tenses, perhaps this will help you a little bit.

Dear All,

i am new to the forum and my names are Muna Yussuf i am working with an international organization for Migration for Somalia Mission and i would like to improve my email writings please feel free to correct me anytime you see slight error in my communication for self improvements am not competent enough in email writings but i hope i will learn and gain something from this forum.

Thank you.

Best Regards,
    Muna

First, I will rewrite your introduction:

I am new to the forum, and my name is Muna Yussuf. I work with an international organization for Migration for Somalia Mission, and I would like to improve my email writings. Please feel free to correct me anytime you see a slight error in my English. I am not competent enough in email writing, but I hope to learn and gain something from this forum.

Note that “I” should always be written in capital letters, because it is referring to you. Also, after every complete sentence, you should always put a full stop (period). Grammarly would really help with that, and it’s free. Get Grammarly free at the link below:

http://woculus.com/grammarly

Second, your opening and closing salutations were good.

Please post as often as possible on this forum so I can review your English and let you know.

See you flying very high in your work!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2020 Woculus Academy

Forgot your details?