July 13, 2017 at 11:30 am #8818Ibrahim olabamijiParticipant
Date of Birth: 7th June, 1985
Marital Status: Single
State of Origin: Ogun State
Local Government Area: Abeokuta South
EDUCATIONAL BACKGROUND WITH DATES:
• Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Abeokuta 2011-2012
• Moshood Abiola Polytechnic Abeokuta 2006-2008
• Alagbagba Community High School, Alagbagba 1998-2004
• Ebenezer African Church School, Ijoko Ota 1992-1998
• Associate Chartered Accountant In view
• Higher National Diploma in Accounting HND (Upper Credit) 2012
• National Diploma in Accounting ND (Upper Credit) 2008
• Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSCE) 2004
• First School Leaving Certificate (FSLC) 1998
OTHER PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATION
• Student Member of Institute of Chartered Accountant of Nigeria (ICAN)
DR HASSAN’S HOSPITAL & DIAGNOSTIC CENTRE
ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE 2016-TILL DATE
• Maintain up-to-date billing system.
• Generate and send out invoices.
• Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
• Carryout billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines.
• Perform account reconciliations.
• Monitoring customer account details for non-payment, delayed payment and other irregularities.
• Research and resolve payment discrepancies.
• Review AR aging to ensure compliance.
• Maintain accounts receivable customer files and records.
• Develop a recoverable system and initiate collection efforts.
• Communicate with customers via phones, email, or personal
• Collect date and prepare monthly metrics
• Investigate and resolve customer queries.
SETRACO NIGERIA LIMITED 2013 -2016
ACCOUNT PAYABLE UNIT (LOCAL & FOREIGN)
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment
• Sort and distribute incoming mail
• Process 3 ways P.O. matching Invoices, up to 100 plus line items
• Reconciliation of operative system data (JDE) with physical report.
• Prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment items.
• Process check request.
• Matching invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute check accordingly.
• Response to all vendor inquiries.
• Reconcile vendor statements research and correct discrepancies.
• Assist in month end closing.
• Maintain files and documentation thoroughly and accurately, in accordance with company policy and accepted accounting practices.
D.OLAJ INT’L CONCEPT 2009 -2010
• Preparation of financial statement for the company for audit and tax purpose.
• Assisting our customers to prepare and pay custom duties
• Preparation of monthly payroll.
• Member internal control team.
• Reconciliation of cash and bank statement.
SPECIAL SKILLS & TECHNICAL SKILL:
• Creative and resourceful in challenging circumstances
• Self-Motivated and target oriented
• Integrity, responsiveness and leadership
• Exhibits excellent communication skill and good human relationship
• Ability to work under pressure
• Hardware troubleshooting, Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Internet, etc.) & Network troubleshooting.
Reading, Football, and Traveling.August 16, 2017 at 8:42 am #8944AyoadeKeymaster
Thanks for joining us Ibrahim Olabamiji.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.